Tuesday 1 October 2013

All Things Bright and Beautiful!

I have recently put myself forward for a couple of fairs and so have gathered all my various wares into the one place.  I managed to acquire a beautiful old haberdashery unit that used to house embroidery threads, it is just perfect for my bead and bracelet stock.


It was only when I looked at all the beads and bracelets together that I really noticed just how influenced I am by my surroundings.  The majority of my work being either sandy neutrals or sea greens and blues!

















Now that Autumn is well and truly here and the bleakness of Winter is only a whisper away - watch out for a change!  The cold North Sea will soon be wearing its grey overcoat - guess what was in my last glass order - you got it 'mystic grey!'

No comments:

Post a Comment