Sunday 9 January 2011

No really I don't know what I'm doing!

One of my new year resolutions was to brave the world of technology a little bit more.  I'm thinking positive and jumping right in!  Now please bare in mind that when I was at secondary school, we had one BBC computer installed the year before I left.  So you see the background I'm coming from.  I grew up in an era where mobile phones looked like house bricks and needed a battery pack akin to those rucksacks worn by the ghost busters. 

So far I have created a facebook account and this very morning I created a twitter account, I'm not sure how either really work, but I'm stumbling through it, albeit rather nervously.  Up until today my internet experience amounted to shopping, email, shopping, forum use (or misuse), shopping and posting items in an Etsy shop - so basically a bit more shopping!

The real object of all this is shameless self promotion, in order to try and reach an audience for my handmade lampwork beads and jewellery.  I will hopefully chart my progress and work in this area as time goes by.  I would love for everyone to have a glimpse of my wonderfully glassy world.  Shiny and pretty and at times a rather frustrating world http://www.etsy.com/shop/GaysieMay

No comments:

Post a Comment